Sold for $660K in 28 days on market. Bella Casa Partners once again sets the highest Overlook interior townhouse sale price (highest price in 11+ years).
Bella Casa Partners presents this tastefully appointed, newly upgraded townhouse located inside the Beltway in the sought-after Overlook Community in Alexandria, Virginia. This 3-level house has 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, and a 2-car garage in 2,671 finished square feet.
This house offers its new owner a complete turnkey home with no compromises on features or quality. The upgrades and appointments to this house start at the front curb, to the front entrance details, and continue from the entry to each room in the house.
A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent throughout this house, from the visual impact of the new Benjamin Moore paint in neutral colors to create a flow from room to room, level to level, to the new brushed nickel hardware on every door in the house, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- The front landscaping has been professionally designed, with no-maintenance plantings, so that the new owner can focus on enjoying the landscaping, rather than upkeep. The stacked Colonial fieldstone walls, plant selection, and new post light in the front bed make this house standout from the curb.
- The wrought iron railing and front door are newly painted, with a new brushed nickel lockset and porch light. Once inside, the foyer is lit by a showpiece lantern-style pendant light that is a focal point for the front half of the main level.
- The house opens to a living room with a bay window and a dining room, where a brushed nickel candelabra is the centerpiece. Both rooms have crown molding. The bay window in the living room has custom sheers, which allow you to adjust for your preferred level of light and privacy.
- The kitchen has a cook's layout that is ready for entertaining, with an island that accommodates both a GE Profile downdraft cooktop and seating for two. The kitchen has newly installed high-end granite, along with a slate tile backsplash. The appliances are stainless steel, including a double wall oven.
- The kitchen opens to a fireplace, with enough room for a sitting area or a table for informal dining. Another sitting area off the kitchen is sized for a sofa or sectional with five windows that overlook the fenced-in patio. The windows have plantation shutters, which allow the new owner to easily djust the light level.
- The kitchen has access to the patio via wide, composite stairs for al fresco dining or entertaining. The rear of the house and the patio look onto a wide common area with a mature evergreen and Crepe Myrtles that each extend the height of the house, which provide a green view from both the main floor and the Master suite level.
- The main level has hardwood floors throughout, with newly installed floors in the living room and dining room.
- The Master suite is large enough to make the King-size bed look small. A separate seating area with five windows lets in morning light for a relaxing read of the paper or a weekend nap in a cushy chair. The Master suite offers enough space for an office set-up if you prefer workspace to lounging space.
- The Master suite also has built-in bookcases and cabinets, with two large walk-in closets, each with custom shelving systems.
- The Master Bathroom has been newly upgraded with granite vanity tops, high-end Moen chrome sink fixtures, accessories, and light fixtures, framed mirrors, and a semi-frameless chrome shower door.
- The upper level has newly installed carpet in a neutral color to compliment the newly painted wall color.
- The roof and gutters were replaced in 2015.
- The HVAC system was replaced in 2013.
- The hot water heater was replaced in 2016.
- All ceiling light fixtures have been replaced with new LED flush mount fixtures, so the new owner will not have to change a light bulb.
- The garage is a two-car, single door model, with a separate storage area that is large enough for shelving and a refrigerator.
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 5-minute drive. When entering the community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives the Community a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails, which are green space features rarely found inside the Beltway.